Thai Chicken Ramen
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced then diced into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions divided sliced
- 1 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 cups water
- 1 (14 oz.) can can light coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 (3.53 oz) pkgs. Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor
- 10 oz cooked chicken breast shredded (from 1 lb raw once cooked it reduces to 10 oz)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro divided
- 1/3 cup Unsalted peanuts chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper carrots and 3 of the green onions saute 1 minute.
- Add Thai green curry paste and saute 1 minute longer. Stir in water and coconut milk and fish sauce and bring mixture to a boil.
- Add in ramen cover pot and boil 4 minutes stirring once halfway through. Meanwhile add seasoning packets from ramen to a bowl.
- Ladle out 1 cup of the water mixture from soup and stir into seasonings in bowl then return to pot.
- Stir in shredded chicken lime juice and 1/4 cup of the cilantro.
- Divide among 4 bowls then top with more cilantro remaining green onion peanuts and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here