Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates With Chocolate
- 10 Medjool dates
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup (about 4 oz) vegan dark chocolate
- Cut the dates open to remove the pit. It s best to cut down lengthwise into the dates.
- Then fill them with some peanut butter add two or three peanut halves and put them back together.
- Next melt the dark chocolate. You can either do this in a microwave or in a small sauce pot on the stove. Then dip the dates in the chocolate. Allow the chocolate to harden (this will take about 5 minutes) and you got healthy vegan snickers with just four ingredients!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here