No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups
Ingredients2 ½ cups granola1 cup peanuts-chopped3 Tablespoons peanut butter3 Tablespoons honey (or more if needed)Filling:1 cup peanut butter-meltedTopping:12 oz. dark chocolate-finally chopped1 Tablespoon coconut oilInstructions
- To make Peanut Butter Granola Cups in a bowl combine granola chopped peanuts peanut butter and honey. If the mixture is too dry add more honey to get sticky consistency of the mixture.
- Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes until the cups are firm.
- Then melt peanut butter and pour int the center of each granola cup. Now freeze for another 5-10 minutes until firm.
- Finally melt dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter. Chill until chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge in air-tight container. or freeze for longer storage.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE