Healthy Recipes Caprese Salad With Balsamic Glaze
- 3 to 4 medium ripe tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds) sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons
- Large serving plate or platter
- Place the tomatoes and mozzarella on a platter. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella on a platter in an alternating pattern.
- Top with the basil leaves. Scatter the basil leaves over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Season with flaky salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of flaky salt and several grinds of black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic glaze. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze over the tomatoes mozzarella and basil. Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site