Air Fryer Chicken & Broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4-1/2 pound broccoli cut into small florets (1-2 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce or to taste (use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar (use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- additional salt to taste
- additional black pepper to taste
- serve with lemon wedges
- In a large bowl combine chicken breast broccoli and onion. Toss ingredients together.
- Make the Marinade: In a bowl combine oil garlic powder ginger soy sauce sesame oil rice vinegar and hot sauce. Pour marinade evenly over chicken/broccoli/onion in the bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine marinade over chicken broccoli and onions.
- Air Fry: Add ingredients to air fry basket. Air fry 380°F for 16-20 minutes shaking and gently tossing halfway through cooking. Make sure to toss so that everything cooks evenly.
- Check chicken to make sure it’s cooked through. If not cook for additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve warm.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here